TRADITIONAL VIETNAMESE WEDDING CEREMONY:
Wedding Venue: Resort Garden, Banquet Room
Wedding Ceremony Time: 07:00 – 09:00 hrs / 17:00 – 19:00 hrs.
• Fresh floral entrance wedding archway to the wedding ceremony area.
• A decorated wedding seating table for Bridal parents, Bridals and relatives, friends (if yes).
• Tables, Chairs with cover and centerpieces flower decoration along the walkway.
• Honeymoon room decoration with fresh rose petals in a heart shape on the pillow and wedding bed as well as room entrance.
• Corsage for all guests (30 pieces maximum).
• Wedding cake with candlelight and flower decorations.
• Free one CD of wedding photos.
• 2 bouquet flowers.
• Ice carving in a heart shape with fresh rose flowers in middle (Optional)
• Decorated table for offering gifts
• A decorated stage for wedding.
• An altar for vows
• Vietnamese wedding custom for couple
• Vietnamese custom for couple Assistants (1 for best man and 1 for bridesmaid, 5 for group bring the offering gifts)
• Groom’s team visit Bride’s house and waiting outside of the house (Wedding ceremony area)
• Accompany team to bring offering gift to Bride’s house for presentation.
• Groom’s team comes into the Bride’s house.
• Bride’s family representative receives the gift and receives Groom’s team.
• Groom’s team representative declares the reason of wedding ceremony and asks for the agreement from Bride’s family to receive Bride become daughter in law.
• The Bride comes out from her room with her mother.
• All Bride and Groom and both family representative come to the altar to do the wedding vows and pray wedding ceremony.
• Then Couple invites their parents to have wine for their thank you.
• Groom’s mother presents wedding gifts (Earrings, ring, necklace) to Bride
• Groom and Bride to thank their parents and guests.
• Resort management presents wedding certificate from resort
• All guests enjoy light snacks and canapé during the ceremony (30 persons maximum).
• Flow of coffee and tea during the ceremony
• Guitarist or Violist performs during wedding ceremony
Wedding welcome drinks:
• Special cocktail for the Bride and Groom – “Sweet Memory”
• Welcome drink with “Sweet Moment” in tulip glass for all guests. (30 person maximum)
• Welcome drink with a special cocktail in a Dragon Fruit for VIP guests.(4 persons maximum)
• Flow of soft drinks during the ceremony. Vietnamese “Hat Dua”is served during ceremony.
The following items are not included in wedding Packages:
• Room Accommodation
• Wedding guests for the Bride and Groom
• Wedding rings
• Hairdressing and make up
• Official Marriage Registration
• Wedding Party after ceremony (Lunch or Dinner)
Optional offer for Wedding Packages:
• VDO Recorder
• Wedding Party ceremony at lunchtime or evening
• Addition flower decorations at the ceremony location
• Addition flower decorations in the Honeymoon Room
• Extra Bouquet Flowers
**Extra Beverage is not include in the Package, and will be charged on the actual consumption.
**All above packages are valid only in the case of maximum 30 guests.